Monday, January 7, 2013

A light at the end of this very long tunnel...

Getting ready to add a few final touches. I thought I might mention that this is in fact a novella and not a full length novel. It is the first part of a series that I hope to publish in one full length feature at a later date. (Sort of in the style of L.J. Smith.) I might be reiterating, but no, this is not my first book that I have ever finished writing. I might also add that the first is quite a bit longer and, perhaps, even a bit better written. However, since that story was written with a co-author, that I have since had a falling out with, I've never quite felt right about publishing it.

So sad, but true.


Perhaps, someday, she and I may have a reconciliation and finish said project and publish it. But, at the moment, I doubt it.


Now, on to happier things! My Editor and I are working on the last few steps towards publication and we are hoping that everything should be ready by weeks end. Keep your fingers crossed! Now, while I wait for her to contact me, I think I will go and work on Book #2!


Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment